Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

So, apparently today is Mother's Day.  Until a few days ago, I may have been blissfully unaware of this fact, not that I ever do much anything for Mother's Day. . . .  But this is the first year I won't be home to grace everyone with my cheerful and amiable personality, and being notified rather late about this holiday, I didn't think anything I mailed would arrive on time.  Besides which, I don't have any stamps.

Since everyone else sends cards and flowers or makes breakfast, I thought I'd write a blog post instead.  Plus, this is free.

I was totally going for pictures of the flowers, not the geese.

Actually, I was going for the geese.

To my own mother and any other mothers who may be reading this: Happy Mother's Day; enjoy the pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment