Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Life in Twitter

I don’t have a Twitter, and I’m not going to restrict myself to 140 characters, so this would more appropriately be titled “Stuff that doesn't really constitute an entire blog post,” but that didn't sound too catchy as a title, so “My Life in Twitter” it is. Welcome to Twitter, Life of an Engineer style.

Eating lunch at Appel the other day, I took some vegetarian chili. Back at my table, I wondered why there was no beef in it. #CowIsAVegetable

Mysteries of the universe: Why bad things happen to good people; The nature of God; How did I get this cut on my finger? #NoBloodNoProblem

#131 of the 161 Things Every Cornellian Should Do: Walk holding hands around Beebe Lake. Does the “hand”le of my clarinet case count? #BestFriendsForever

Yes, I am aware that I’m wearing two jackets over two shirts while also wearing shorts. #WhyAren’tThereLegJackets

I was scheduled to work from 5:00-6:30 the other evening. Apparently 8:30 is the new 6:30. #MyShiftRunnethOver

You aren't supposed to be able to bend carrots in half, right? Plus, my fridge smells like garlic. At least I ate the apple that got punctured by my math textbook . . . a week ago. #ThingsInMyMiniFridge #VampireRepellant

Went for a 2 mile run and passed 7 people. Five were walking. Two were walking in the opposite direction. #ObviouslyIDon’tWalkEnoughToGetToClass

Today I lost my ID card, fell off the bouldering wall and bruised my face, and got a tattoo. #AprilFools

How to kick start your day: P-Chem at 9:05 in the morning four times a week. #StillChemE

No comments:

Post a Comment