Tuesday, April 30, 2013

9 Posts my Parents would rather never see on my blog

1. Cuts and scrapes and bruises, Oh my – Kind of like this post, except with more blood. And considering how much they liked that post (they didn't), this’ll be even better. It’ll be like Christmas and birthdays all at once.

2. I Can’t Remember What Happened Last Night after I Started Frat Hopping – I don’t typically go to parties in general (I skipped junior and senior prom), so if this ever happened . . . it would be an interesting night.

3. I Forgot to go to my Math Final – I still have two math finals to go, so let’s hope this never happens. So far, every prelim/final I've taken has been at night or in the afternoon, but this semester, I have two morning finals. My alarms will be set.

4. Three Days, One Shower – I will confess that there have been weeks that my showering schedule has been a little off, but I have not gone three days without a shower . . . yet.

5. Homework, and other unnecessary things – Because who needs homework. This is college, time to work (not very) hard and party harder.

6. 99 Bottles of beer on the wall – Let’s just say I’m not 21 yet. (Though Cornell does have one on-campus location where you can buy alcohol. I was wondering the other day whether they’d let you pay in BRBs – money to be spent on food that comes with the meal plan. Chances of that: slim to none.)

7. I lost my ID card again – Go directly to Day Hall – do not pass RPCC lost and found, do not collect $200. Or: Pay “school fees” of $40.

8. Things I can do at College that I’m not Allowed to do at Home – Mainly eat cereal as my grain for dinner. There’s only so many times I can eat hard rice or potatoes.

9. My Littlest Pet Slime Mold – Honestly, there was barely any mold in my fridge when I got back from winter break. Here I’m talking something lime green or orange big enough to swallow your finger if you get too close. No further comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment