Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I’m Dreaming of a White . . .

Christmas. Yes, I’m filling in the song title with the right holiday this time. I also realized that I used the wrong verb last time. . . . The song is “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas,” not “It’s Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas.” Or Thanksgiving, in my case. Anyway, my mistake.

When I last left Cornell, most of the snow had actually melted due to an entire day of temperatures in the 40s. Before that, however, campus really was white. At least before the snow was trampled and turned brown and grey.

Here are some scenes from around campus:

The sundial on the engineering quad
Ezra Cornell
The slope

Another fact worth noting is that I wrote my first post one day and one year ago. Other than that, the only thing I have left to say is Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment