Monday, January 28, 2013

Mail Time

Let me start this off with this statement: I live in an all female dorm.  This will become important in a moment.

At Cornell, north campus residents (mostly freshmen) go to one of two service centers to collect their mail.  At these service centers, the mailboxes have clearly labeled signs above them to indicate which dorm they belong to.  Each dorm has a large section of mailboxes, which means that it would be fairly easy for anyone putting quartercards into the mailboxes to avoid the dozens of boxes belonging to the all female dorm, right?

I guess not, because for the second third (as of this Saturday) time, I, and the rest of my dormmates, recently received something that looks like this:
Notice it’s informing us of auditions for an all male a cappella group.  I really don’t know why they sent it to me, because I can’t sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment