Thursday, May 29, 2014

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish, part 2 of 3

I’m going to start this off by borrowing a line from the Beatles and saying “I get by with a little help from my friends.” Once again, this broadcast year has been made possible by Cornell University, my family, and contributions from viewers like you. Thank you.

It was an insanely busy/crazy year, but a very good one, so I’d like to recognize the people and groups who were a part of it:

- my family

- friends who participated in my adventures biking, rock climbing, roaming campus, venturing out onto the Commons, doing problem sets, hanging out in the dining hall, and baking

- AAIV, particularly my small group

- Cornell Productions, because hauling all that equipment up and down stairs must build character, or at least muscle, or something . . .

- the Big Red Pep Band

- the professors who taught us some stuff that we promptly forgot after the final will remember for the rest of our lives and the TAs who had to deal with us (there’s nothing quite like the panicked night-before-problem-sets-are-due crowd)

- Cornell’s ChemE class of 2016, because suffering is always less painful when done together. Here’s to two more years of late nights, impossible problem sets, and pain and despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment