Monday, January 11, 2021

Deck the Halls

One day shortly before Christmas, I was taking advantage of the thus far fairly mild winter and partaking in my weekly perambulations around Ann Arbor when I came upon an ornament hung on a tree along one of the trails I sometimes visit. I thought it was a fun idea, and a simple way to celebrate the holiday season in a pandemic-friendly sort of way. As I continued along the path, I discovered more ornaments adorning tree branches along the way, making the walk a sort of scavenger hunt. Since I’m not allowed to have a live Christmas tree and haven’t bothered with a fake one, this was as close as I got to decking the halls this year, besides the half price grocery store Christmas lights strung over my closet doors. It was nice.



One-armed Frosty, mitten, Christmas camel, and Santa crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment