Sunday, May 13, 2018

Tradition

Following tradition, I have special guest posters for this special day. Yes, the penguins are back.

Aragorn: It’s been awhile, little hobbits. Let’s keep the puns to a minimum, not get too
        excited, and-
Pippin: IT’S MOTHER’S DAY.
Merry: Pip, did you not just hear what Aragorn said about not getting too excited?
Pippin: I don’t care. I have the name of the day right, the right day, and pictures.
Merry: Pictures? I hope you don’t mean those troll selfies we took last month.
Pippin: Of course not. I only sent those to fifty-seven of my closest friends and relatives.


Merry: . . . Of course you did.
Gimli: Ha! Better those than the ones he took while he was smoking. Again.
Merry: Did he send those to you?
Legolas: I’m afraid he sent those to everybody.


Aragorn: I think we should wrap this up. Pippin, do you want to close this year’s post?
Pippin: Happy Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment