Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Injury Report [Summer Edition]

Don’t worry, this is a short one.

Over the summer, I biked dozens of miles, went bouldering ten or so times, and hiked at three state parks, among other acts of physical prowess. My most grievous injury was walking backwards into my roommate’s desk while folding laundry. My second most painful injury was banging my shin against our poorly-placed dishwasher while putting dishes away. Obviously I should stick to safe things like bushwhacking, leaping over streams, and rock climbing.

As an aside, I’m mildly shocked that my roommate and I didn’t end up with poison ivy sometime over the summer, considering the amount of hiking we did and the number of poison ivy minefields we accidentally walked straight through.

No comments:

Post a Comment