Friday, January 9, 2015

Definitions


n. what it took for me to pass all my classes this semester



n. what I need with every meal to to convince myself chemical engineering isn't that bad a volatile, colorless liquid with the chemical formula CH3CH2OH that is a skin and eye irritant and hazardous if inhaled or ingested

[Fun fact from orgo lab lecture: if you buy alcohol that’s higher than 190 proof, the water has been removed using chemicals such as benzene, which is carcinogenic. It is physically impossible for traditional distillation to reach a mixture of greater than 95% ethanol and less than 5% water because at that point, the mixture boils at a constant temperature and both the ethanol and water will boil off together. Foiled by the azeotrope.]


[Pen]


n. representative of the Free Things I will fill out surveys for. For the past two years, I’ve filled out the house survey for a t-shirt. Last semester I filled out a survey about hunger and self-entitlement for an orange pen. Yes, a pen.


[Writer’s block]


Here it is.


[Tired]
adj. description of my general state of being
Ex. I am more tired than these bicycles.


I am less tired than this truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment